• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need your opinions please....Thor 185

22 posts in this topic

Just got this on ebay from a seller I have dealt with in the past.

The cover looks like someone may have used it as a backing board for some scribbling as there are indentations on the cover.

The main problem I am concerned with is the lower right corner. Looks like it caught the sleeve and got pushed up. Lots of white showing.

Top and bottom corners are rounded and a little bit soft.

What do you think the eBay grade was?

Thanks

showcase.jpg

imagesmall.jpg

showcase2.jpg

I had a silver age book that had the same thing,a little scribbling indentations.The book other than that looked like a 9.6,but CGC graded the book an 8.5

So if the book looks like an 8.5 normally,I would grade this book with the indentations a 7.5.I'm just going with logic my friend :wishluck:

Cool....Thanks guys. I'll contact them and see what they say. Haven't bought from them in a long time. Guess they got rid of their good graders. They even sent a "this book was inspected by" sheet. That inspector sucks. But then again, we all miss a grade every now and again...... (shrug)

Cool....Thanks guys. I'll contact them and see what they say. Haven't bought from them in a long time. Guess they got rid of their good graders. They even sent a "this book was inspected by" sheet. That inspector sucks
:headbang:

Just got a return email. They apologised for getting the grade wrong, refunded me, and told me to keep the comic...... :o WOW....That is some great customer service. Even though their grading was off, they blew me away with the cs......I'm still in shock......

Just got a return email. They apologised for getting the grade wrong, refunded me, and told me to keep the comic...... :o WOW....That is some great customer service. Even though their grading was off, they blew me away with the cs......I'm still in shock......

:grin:, wow is right.

That is great service and everyone has been wrong before on grading at some point. It would seem you found some good people to deal with (thumbs u