• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil #1 9.6

24 posts in this topic

I once had a DD #1 that was graded a 7.0 W, which I sold to EE Smeg, who then listed it at auction as a 8.5 restored OW_W, which CGC said was the SAME BOOK. Then Ewart bought it and resubed to a 6.0 Cream- light tan CGC sig series, singed by Stan Lee and Marvin Harris and Spider-Man. That same book was then purchased by my friend through escrow from ComicLink and I cracked it, then submitted it again, and it got a 2.5 because I spilled grape juice all over it. So I sold it on eBay, and the buyer had it pressed to a 3.5 and sent it to the Smithsonian, where it was lost by some mindless FedEx driver who CLAIMED it was signed for by a B. Banner. I believe that it currently resides in the Amazon, some say after being resotred to a 7.0, and that the DENTIST, is trying to buy it...I SHOULD SUE!

I once had a DD #1 that was graded a 7.0 W, which I sold to EE Smeg, who then listed it at auction as a 8.5 restored OW_W, which CGC said was the SAME BOOK. Then Ewart bought it and resubed to a 6.0 Cream- light tan CGC sig series, singed by Stan Lee and Marvin Harris and Spider-Man. That same book was then purchased by my friend through escrow from ComicLink and I cracked it, then submitted it again, and it got a 2.5 because I spilled grape juice all over it. So I sold it on eBay, and the buyer had it pressed to a 3.5 and sent it to the Smithsonian, where it was lost by some mindless FedEx driver who CLAIMED it was signed for by a B. Banner. I believe that it currently resides in the Amazon, some say after being resotred to a 7.0, and that the DENTIST, is trying to buy it...I SHOULD PUT THE BONG DOWN!

(thumbs u

I once had a DD #1 that was graded a 7.0 W, which I sold to EE Smeg, who then listed it at auction as a 8.5 restored OW_W, which CGC said was the SAME BOOK. Then Ewart bought it and resubed to a 6.0 Cream- light tan CGC sig series, singed by Stan Lee and Marvin Harris and Spider-Man. That same book was then purchased by my friend through escrow from ComicLink and I cracked it, then submitted it again, and it got a 2.5 because I spilled grape juice all over it. So I sold it on eBay, and the buyer had it pressed to a 3.5 and sent it to the Smithsonian, where it was lost by some mindless FedEx driver who CLAIMED it was signed for by a B. Banner. I believe that it currently resides in the Amazon, some say after being resotred to a 7.0, and that the DENTIST, is trying to buy it...I SHOULD PUT THE BONG DOWN!

(thumbs u

I can't help it, this thread was making me crazy....

(thumbs u

I can't help it, this thread was making me crazy....

Clearly. ;)