• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketches For Sale Check um out ALERT Now with LOWER Prices

33 posts in this topic

Here are a few sketches from my collection that are I'm putting up for sale. Shipping is $9 in the States and Canada. :takeit: trumps all. Paypal and money orders excepted.

Esad Ribic CGC 9.8 $160 NOW $150

P1020895.jpg

Craig Rousseau CGC 9.4 $65 NOW $55 SOLD

P1020422.jpg

Gary Shipman CGC 9.6 $85 NOW $75 SOLD

DSC_9029.jpg

Sean Chen CGC 9.4 $80 NOW $70 SOLD

DSC_8952.jpg

Cully Hamner CGC 9.8 $80 NOW $70

DSC_8966.jpg

Marc Wolfe CGC 9.8 $140 SOLD

DSC_8955.jpg

i really dig the Rousseau though i am in sell mode. :(

I picked up a Marvel Anniversary cover from Craig in Boston and it's gorgeous in hand--I imagine this is no different!

And it's cool to see a sketch by Gary Shipman up. He has a really neat, unique style and I enjoy seeing some of the stuff he posts on ebay. This is certainly a good example of that style.

i really dig the Rousseau though i am in sell mode. :(

I picked up a Marvel Anniversary cover from Craig in Boston and it's gorgeous in hand--I imagine this is no different!

And it's cool to see a sketch by Gary Shipman up. He has a really neat, unique style and I enjoy seeing some of the stuff he posts on ebay. This is certainly a good example of that style.

I've gotten a few sketches from Craig over the years and he always does a nice job. Plus he's a real nice guy.

The Shipman is a very cool sketch too. I like his style.