• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS Amazing Adventures CGC and a lot

22 posts in this topic

Maybe a bad time with the VCC coming up, but I have a few books I would like to sell. I have dealt with many people on the boards and have dealt with a few personally (cgcworld, comicnut). Shipping will be fair prices, items will be well packed. Open to offers, but :takeit: rules.

First up

Tales to Astonish 44- First Wasp, graded on these boards as a 7.0-8.5 Just a beautiful book, I am only selling because I also have it in a bound edition SOLD

pgm TTA 44

TTA44copy2.jpg

TTA44copy2back.jpg

Tales to Astonish 49 First Giant Man, graded on these boards as a 6.0-8.0 Another nice copy with a bit of a corner crunch at the top (could be pressed out a bit) SOLD

PGM TTA 49

TTA49.jpgTTA49back.jpg

Lot of silver readers, nothing special, some of the submariners are nice $25

Avengers 37 G/VG

Avengers 39 looks not too bad, but there is a gash across the front that starts to tear through the cover

Iron man 28 pence copy VG pen on the controllers bits

avengers 115, 136 readers only

hulk 156 reader

submariner 10 reader, 47 VG, 50 F+-VF, 65 VG

THE SUBMARINER 59 IS NO LONGER INCLUDED

lot1.jpglot2.jpglot3.jpglot4.jpglot5.jpglot6.jpg

Fantastic Four #30

Somehow I picked up 2 of these, a very nice presenting copy $20

ff30.jpg

:takeit: pending shipping quote (can't imagine this could be a big deal but also don't know why we don't know what shipping is for one book either)

:baiting:

That would be the fair shipping comment

Fantastic Four #30

ff30.jpg

:takeit: pending shipping quote (can't imagine this could be a big deal but also don't know why we don't know what shipping is for one book either)

Just messing with you That's why I posted the stick poking guy If that wasn't completely clear as a joke, I sincerely apologize

-Rob-

Fantastic Four #30

ff30.jpg

Just messing with you That's why I posted the stick poking guy If that wasn't completely clear as a joke, I sincerely apologize

-Rob-

:D I forgot the :baiting: too thanks for your purchase

Fantastic Four #30

ff30.jpg

-Rob-

:D I forgot the :baiting: too thanks for your purchase

Ahh oK good stuff Got worried lol Felt really bad for a sec