• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Carbonaro's New York Comic Book Marketplace

84 posts in this topic

I know things are in flux right now, but are any Witnesses attending this show?

Mike Carbonaro's New York Comic Book Marketplace

Saturday, Feb 27, 2010

The State Armory, 69 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY

I really want a Gene Colan or two!

PM me!

01.13.10: NEW GUEST ANNOUNCED!

David Roya (Actor)

01.11.10: NEW GUESTS ANNOUNCED!

Billy Tucci - Renee Witterstaetter - Mike Golden - J H Williams III - Irwin Hasen - Mark Texiera - Dan Slott - Guy Dorian - Ayers - Ian Dorian - Scott Roberts - Jim Starlin - Sean Chen - Janet Jackson - Stu Suchet - John Cebollaro - Jorge Gonzalez - Cliff Chiang - Larry Hama - and more to come!!!

see ya there sean, is the better half running around as well? yes, i am asking about chris.

I will have the whole gang ;)

Is Michelle going? :wishluck: The only member of NYcomics I'm happy to talk to :baiting:

see ya there sean, is the better half running around as well? yes, i am asking about chris.

Is Michelle going? :wishluck: The only member of NYcomics I'm happy to talk to :baiting:

No, I try to keep her away from the horny comic geeks like you ;):kidaround:

No, I try to keep her away from the horny comic geeks like you ;):kidaround:

:(