• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman and Robin

39 posts in this topic

It was originally set for 9 issues, with Quitely on the first and last three issue arcs. Not too sure why it changed to 12, but I'm guessing it's to coincide with Bruce returning.

It was originally set for 9 issues, with Quitely on the first and last three issue arcs. Not too sure why it changed to 12, but I'm guessing it's to coincide with Bruce returning.

I thought that was only book I. I thought I read that Morrison already had plans for book (vol) II.

Where did you hear this? from what i head this was going to be ongoing. Cameron Stewart is coming on to do an arc then back to quietly full time.

I thought that was only book I. I thought I read that Morrison already had plans for book (vol) II.

For the life of me I can't remember where I read it, I've been looking for a while but can't find it.

A Volume II would make sense, but I can't see this title running alongside Batman and Tec as a third Batbook again. Who knows, maybe Tec will stay devoted to Batwoman? I honestly thought that the B&R title would change and focus on and Damian when Bruce returned. That's presuming that Tim returns as Robin, hopefully not.

I didn't realize that it was only going to be 12 issues but that makes sense. Obviously they won't continue on with it after Bruce returns. I really enjoy the struggle between Batman and Robin and how is now the teacher to a young spoiled snot. The writing is good and I am enjoying the artwork. I am disappointed that it will end after 12 issues, maybe they can turn it into a series separate from the regular batman series.

The 12 issue thing is a rumor. I read an interview with Morrison on CBR and Batman and Robin is going to be ongoing, the whole 12 thing came along because of the first 4 arcs with different artists. I think I read that Quitly will be coming back.

I believe Batwoman will be out of Detective and have an ongoing starting sometime this year headed up by Rucka and Williams. The last issue of Detective was Williams last...I think they are trying to get him a head start on the Batwoman ongoing since he tends to be a "slower" worker. Also, same source...CBR.

Yea i always thought it was gonna be ongoing. I remember quietly saying its going to be ongoing.

So when Bruce gets back it will be a third ongoing Batman title?

No if anything there will be a new Nightwing book :wishluck:

You're going to have to clear this up for me. Is Batman & Robin going to be an ongoing title or not? You have me really confused with tose last two posts.