• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A shill I am not: Apologies Accepted!

314 posts in this topic

I let genuine comic book collectors know about a great comic book collection stumbled upon by everyday average good people and this is the thanks i get?

i had no stake in the auction. i did some simple research and found the auction online before anyone on this site and let you all know about it.

i contacted the auctioneers, asked them a few questions and pointed you all in the right direction.

not everyone is wrapped up in you alls conspiracy theories

is this not a general discussion comic book collectors forum?

Don't be so shilly...you know no good deed goes unpunished.

and the truth comes out

Runkle ain't a shill. I just think he jumped the shark a bit when he started that Mound City thread a while back and got run off from a few over zealous watchmen.

Runkle, what do you do for a living?

Can you tell us a little more about your Batman or comic book thesis?

my thesis is posted on my journal page with the last entry a discussion of the Russell B. Nye Popular collection

I am retyping it verbatm from the original published document

what else do you want to know about it?

Donofrio should have gotten an oscar.

What is a jelly donut doing in your footlocker, Private Pyle? :sumo:

Private Pyle, you are a disgusting fatbody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

God, I love that movie.

There are so many lines that make me cry laughing. It is so wrong on so many levels, but still, it rules.

I let genuine comic book collectors know about a great comic book collection stumbled upon by everyday average good people and this is the thanks i get?

i had no stake in the auction. i did some simple research and found the auction online before anyone on this site and let you all know about it.

i contacted the auctioneers, asked them a few questions and pointed you all in the right direction.

not everyone is wrapped up in you alls conspiracy theories

is this not a general discussion comic book collectors forum?

Don't be so shilly...you know no good deed goes unpunished.

and the truth comes out

and what exctly was the good deed i performed oh exalted one