• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planet Comicon Forum Dinner Friday March 26

22 posts in this topic

I did not know about the forum until after last years con. I plan on attending the dinner this year

I'm sorry about this, we discussed it in the main thread some, but I guess a thread unto itself isn't such a bad idea so we can all sign up.

Last year, we all met the Friday night before the show and had dinner. I can't speak for everyone, but I do believe we all had a pretty good time! Plus, it's always a thrill to meet boardies.

Cinzetti's is where we met last year and it was a hit. I'm always open to other places. So if you've got a different idea, by all means, share it!

I've set this on the Friday night before the show, so get settled and come join us before the show starts!

BTW, I'm not married to the location or the date, it just worked really well last year, I always open to new ideas!

I can't make it this year since I moved, but last year's forum dinner was a great time!

I can't make it this year since I moved, but last year's forum dinner was a great time!

Yeah, Adam brought his girlfriend, and their pet monkey... Things got out of hand though when the monkey got loose and knocked over the dessert table.

lol