• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,536 posts in this topic

Nick, I bought my CGC 8.5 copy from a board member last November and paid $14K for it if you want to record it. I know that he bought it from another board member and I believe he paid $14K for it as well in October.

(thumbs u

Nick, I bought my CGC 8.5 copy from a board member last November and paid $14K for it if you want to record it. I know that he bought it from another board member and I believe he paid $14K for it as well in October.

(thumbs u

I will update....PQ?

Two books away from completing my Marvel SA keys collection (AF #15 and Spidey #1) since this one arrived today :acclaim:

6a289042.jpg

:headbang:

Nice book. White pager to boot, congrats.

Nice!!! :applause: Did the 1.1 M. sale of the AF #15 make you wish you bought that one sooner? lol I am glad I have my AF #15 1.8 turd! lol

Thanks guys and yes the AF #15 scares me. Just going to have to bite the bullet and do it. Want to stay unrestored since all others are blue labels.

I hear ya..I bought one CGC PLOD key Marvel....Its not that bad! lol I still like the PLOD key book alot! You look right past that purple at the history before your eyes! (thumbs u Good luck on your last two! Just wondering what is on your list of every key Marvel? So many people have talked soooo much about what is a key and whats not...Jut wanted to see your list.

Thanks guys and yes the AF #15 scares me. Just going to have to bite the bullet and do it. Want to stay unrestored since all others are blue labels.

I hear ya..I bought one CGC PLOD key Marvel....Its not that bad! lol I still like the PLOD key book alot! You look right past that purple at the history before your eyes! (thumbs u Good luck on your last two! Just wondering what is on your list of every key Marvel? So many people have talked soooo much about what is a key and whats not...Jut wanted to see your list.

Here's what I have included in no particular order:

Avengers #1 - Have

Avengers #4 - Have

JIM #83 - Have

TOS #39 - Have

Daredevil #1 - Have

TTA #27 - Have

TTA #35 - Have

Strange Tales #110 - Have

Hulk #1 - Have

FF #1 - Have

X-Men #1 - Have

Spidey #1 - Need

AF #15 - Need

I am considering adding Sgt. Fury #1 (most likely will include) and also FF #4 and #5. I have thought about JIM #85 and Spidey #14 but this could keep growing.

I already have some minor keys like TOS #57 and 59, ST #101, Sgt Fury #13 and others but that list can keep growing too.

Here's what I have included in no particular order:

Avengers #1 - Have

Avengers #4 - Have

JIM #83 - Have

TOS #39 - Have

Daredevil #1 - Have

TTA #27 - Have

TTA #35 - Have

Strange Tales #110 - Have

Hulk #1 - Have

FF #1 - Have

X-Men #1 - Have

Spidey #1 - Need

AF #15 - Need

I am considering adding Sgt. Fury #1 (most likely will include) and also FF #4 and #5. I have thought about JIM #85 and Spidey #14 but this could keep growing.

I already have some minor keys like TOS #57 and 59, ST #101, Sgt Fury #13 and others but that list can keep growing too.

Interesting list! I still need these off that list. TTA#27, 35 FF #4 ,5, Jim #85 and TOS #59. Good luck!

Thanks, bro. Good luck on yours too. I'm mainly a GA guy but this has been fun going after these books. I had the Avengers and DD from long ago and have slowly been adding them to my set. I was real happy with the Hulk #1 I picked up a little while back. It is only a 1.8 but presents great and has white pages too.

Here is my copy. It is the uglies copy I have ever seen. I'm just happy that I own though. I plan to get Stan the sign it in the future. :headbang:

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

No X-men 1's are ugly, some are just more loved than others. :banana: