• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,536 posts in this topic

Recently Sold my 5.5 in hopes of downgrading my SA pre 1965 keys to the 4.0 range. Thanks to Tom I am back in the club as of tonight. He spent 6 hours getting me the scan to show me that the book was as nice as he described. Defiantly something I am going to crack and press before I have Stan sign it at Chicago.

xmen1hires.jpg

Edited by dscott

Recently Sold my 5.5 in hopes of downgrading my SA pre 1965 keys to the 4.0 range. Thanks to Tom I am back in the club as of tonight. He spent 6 hours getting me the scan to show me that the book was as nice as he described. Defiantly something I am going to crack and press before I have Stan sign it at Chicago.

xmen1hires.jpg

There goes another big key that's going to be ruined by a sharpie. :facepalm:

xmen1hires.jpg

There goes another big key that's going to be ruined by a sharpie. :facepalm:

I only have Stan sign in blood (tsk)

Edited by dscott

xmen1hires.jpg

Nice book :applause:, and nice Freudian slip too! :baiting::insane:

4df52517.jpg

The 5.5 leaves tomorrow for a new place. The others are keepers right now. Not pictured is the 5.5 that belongs to Symbiotic as it is on the way to Joey to be pressed and cleaned before Stan takes a crack at it in Chicago.