• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Tales ~1933-1938~ Brundage, Conan, REH, Lovecraft

72 posts in this topic

Oh yea, a smelly old Pulp thread!!!!! :P

Tonight and tomorrow I will be listing Weird Tales; to boggle the mind and assault your senses with Brundage goodness.

Some extremely hard to find issues will be for sale, don't miss out.

First :takeit: wins, but feel free to PM.

USA shipping is $5.00 for one or all.

Jan. 1934 VG- $200 SOLD

Pages: cream with minor edge tanning. Supple

Spine: faded orange

In my humble opinion, this is the single most difficult Brundage Weird Tales to find. Though shockingly there is one on eBay right now. Check out that bidding war! $355 and still many hours to go.

REH Conan (The complete Rogues in the House)

w1011.jpg

w1012.jpg

w1013.jpg

Jan. 1934 VG- $200

Pages: cream with minor edge tanning. Supple

Spine: faded orange

In my humble opinion, this is the single most difficult Brundage Weird Tales to find.

REH Conan (The complete Rogues in the House)

w1011.jpg

and about 10x cheaper than a Suspense 3 too.

So happy to see the 1/34 sell. all I could think about last night and I don't even collect pulps. Grats on the nice sale.

Bruce

Part 2 of 3 begins shortly. See the post above all you comic only browsers. These ancient tomes are addicting. There is really nothing like sitting down with a Weird Tales and being transported back to the 1930's.

It is the winter of 1934, and you have just braved the snow to trudge down to the newsstand to pick your dad up a cigar and the daily paper, when you are suddenly mesmorized by the cover of the March 1934 issue of Weird Tales and the stunning cover image designed to part you from your two bits. The world has opened up before you and you are swallowed into the weird.