• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-1 star Ebay rating--didnt think it was poss

83 posts in this topic

hm

Thanks for the response. I knew you'd reply at sometime. The only reason that I agreed on the transaction is that it would save both of us money. You agreed on it. You're an adult and you can make up your mind as I didn't force you into it. It was VERY shady when you emailed me and told me that "oops" you damaged issue #1 so now you couldn't send it to me as mint. Seriously? I even said, it was okay, but then the price should go down for such damage. You still agreed knowing that you got paid already. That was shady in itself. Have you told buyers that you damaged the #1 issue? No, you didn't. You just listed it at NM.

What makes this even shadier is that my money has still not been refunded. I'm missing $300 after the partial refund you sent me back, hence, the reason I left negative feedback. Still waiting.

I'll tell you what. I can accept when I am wrong so I am totally willing to take that feedback back since there is a process for that on two conditions. 1. To get my full refund and 2. That whoever buys the books will leave positive feedback once they get the books and are happy. I'll be glad to take it back and have you get off to a "good start." It's very difficult to trust nowadays on Ebay and I'm more than willing to make this right since we are still somehow in limbo.

Sound fair?

It was VERY shady when you emailed me and told me that "oops" you damaged issue #1 so now you couldn't send it to me as mint. Seriously? I even said, it was okay, but then the price should go down for such damage. You still agreed knowing that you got paid already. That was shady in itself. Have you told buyers that you damaged the #1 issue? No, you didn't. You just listed it at NM.

351x3b7.jpg

(1) The bidding on the books now is lower than what you bid, but not shady, as you are. I'd rather have a clear conscience then deal with a shady character such as yourself.

(2) I have the books and I have sent pictures of the books, taken yesterday, to a few people there.

(3) You knew I was new to eBay and you decided to try to take advantage of that by asking me multiple time to violate the rules and to deal outside of eBay for whatever dirty dealing you had in mind.

(4) What "personal information" of yours would I have?

(5) Get over yourself.

(6) I cancelled the transaction with you and refunded your money. I'm glad I did, because you seem a little berzerk.

:popcorn:

It was VERY shady when you emailed me and told me that "oops" you damaged issue #1 so now you couldn't send it to me as mint. Seriously? I even said, it was okay, but then the price should go down for such damage. You still agreed knowing that you got paid already. That was shady in itself. Have you told buyers that you damaged the #1 issue? No, you didn't. You just listed it at NM.

351x3b7.jpg

:eek:

Generally, when someone goes out of their way to say something is "near" mint, and lists other books as "mint", it means that book is actuallya F/VF to VF, and the other books VF/NM to NM.

Happens all the time.

Oy vey....

Issue #1 is near mint and that was my fault when I took it out of the box.

The rest are in mint.

This series is not printed on regular paper, like the majority of comic books from DC or Marvel and some Image books.

If you've ever held a copy of The Walking Dead, the covers are more of a thin card stock and the pages are thick, glossy paper and that's how the early issues (to around the 30s) were printed.

I bought them because I was really into zombie stories at the time, but I was too skittish to actually read this book, so they went right into their bags/boards and boxes. Issues 1 to 25 were in one box, the rest were in a few different boxes.

Then, when I saw how much the first issues had risen in value, I bought the TPBs to read.

It's not even that good a series, to be honest.

Actually, I'm pretty much over Kirkman. If my Invincible books were in good condition, they would be up there too, but I read them multiple times (it was such a great series for a long time) and some are not in the best of condition, so it would be a waste to even look for them, let alone sell them.

Oy vey....

Issue #1 is near mint and that was my fault when I took it out of the box.

The rest are in mint.

Rrrrrrrriiiiiight. 9.9 or 10?

This series is not printed on regular paper, like the majority of comic books from DC or Marvel and some Image books.

You don't say.... hm

If you've ever held a copy of The Walking Dead,

No, I've never even HEARD of this series before...what's it about? People who stay up way past their bedtimes...?

the covers are more of a thin card stock and the pages are thick, glossy paper and that's how the early issues (to around the 30s) were printed.

I bought them because I was really into zombie stories at the time, but I was too skittish to actually read this book, so they went right into their bags/boards and boxes. Issues 1 to 25 were in one box, the rest were in a few different boxes.

Then, when I saw how much the first issues had risen in value, I bought the TPBs to read.

It's not even that good a series, to be honest.

lol

Actually, I'm pretty much over Kirkman. If my Invincible books were in good condition, they would be up there too, but I read them multiple times (it was such a great series for a long time) and some are not in the best of condition, so it would be a waste to even look for them, let alone sell them.

Look, dude, no offense...but telling people on these boards what Walking Dead is like is like telling people on the coin boards what a Lincoln cent is.

And....if you're not smart enough to ditch this account and start a new one...well....