• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sure sign of the impending CGC Crash...

27 posts in this topic

So here I am, checking the bid history, and I almost fell out of my chair...

Bid history

When Gene is bidding on CGC 10s, you know the crash is imminent!

Run for your lives! We're all gonna die! The wheels are in motion!

It was a tracking bid, no real attempt to win. confused-smiley-013.gif

Bidding on an item is how you track it? I thought there was a specific tracking feature designed for this...

Anyhow, you just reminded me of a feature that sort of got lost in eBay's gradual evolution ; I seem to recall that if someone bid on an item, eBay would not only send you an outbid notice, but eBay would also dispatch an email within the last few hours before an auction ended to let you know the item was about to end. Is this feature something that you can turn on/off in your profile, or has it somehow gotten lost?

Nah, when House starts pimping his auctions in Comics General is when the crash is immiment. grin.gif

I got tired of waiting for you to find my GT&T thread in the marketplace and come give me my badge! tongue.gif

C'mon JC, place a thrill bid... You know you want to... smile.gif

So here I am, checking the bid history, and I almost fell out of my chair...

Bid history

Run for your lives! We're all gonna die! The wheels are in motion!

Obviously he read my market analysis in your thread. Even a guru was once an apprentice.

I am absolutely shocked at your exploitation of poor, uneducated modern speculators. shocked.gif To your dogged capitalist tendencies, I say for SHAME! 893naughty-thumb.gif

sorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gif

Would it help if I offered to sell more trade paperbacks at really cheap prices? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I am absolutely shocked at your exploitation of poor, uneducated modern speculators. shocked.gif To your dogged capitalist tendencies, I say for SHAME! 893naughty-thumb.gif

sorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gifsorry.gif

Would it help if I offered to sell more trade paperbacks at really cheap prices? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif893frustrated.gif

Rumor has it 'House is looking to buy a house... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Would it be a "brick and mortar" house???.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I quite literally fell out of my chair when I read that... 893naughty-thumb.gif