• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOE RUBINSTEIN sketch signing PRIVATE OPPORTUNITY

336 posts in this topic

:takeit: Option #1 full figure sketch with Avengers/Invaders blank cover.

+1 for me as well. Thanks, Fred.

eh hem :taptaptap:lol

My apologies, ma'am. :blush:

lol sean meet jamie, jamie meet sean. actually i think you might of met briefly at gem city con last year.

Just out of curiosity, why can't you crack SS books for this?
well i can, but they wont come back yellow label :(

Sorry to stir the pot Fred, but i'm having a hard time understanding... you say you can crack any slabs aside from SS books because they won't come back yellow label; so to clarify ANY book you crack from a slab, if (re)submitted to CGC, will come back 'qualified' and not SS.

Again, not trying to step on any toes, just trying to get an idea of what's being offered.

Just out of curiosity, why can't you crack SS books for this?
well i can, but they wont come back yellow label :(

Sorry to stir the pot Fred, but i'm having a hard time understanding... you say you can crack any slabs aside from SS books because they won't come back yellow label; so to clarify ANY book you crack from a slab, if (re)submitted to CGC, will come back 'qualified' and not SS.

Again, not trying to step on any toes, just trying to get an idea of what's being offered.

its cool buddy... all books will be signature series, except if you have me crack a yellow label book, it wont come back yellow. i am currently not a signature series witness, and if i crack a yellow label it will void the authentication (thumbs u i hope that made sense.

whoa whoa whoa.... NOT A WITNESS????

So, How are these going to come back Signature Series then? Just want to know before I commit.

everything has been worked out ahead of time. cgc approved everything. guys im just doing what im told. if you have problems or questions about the signature series program, contact cgc.

whoa whoa whoa.... NOT A WITNESS????

So, How are these going to come back Signature Series then? Just want to know before I commit.

everything has been worked out ahead of time. cgc approved everything. guys im just doing what im told. if you have problems or questions about the signature series program, contact cgc.

Okay,I feel a little better.

Fred, I don't have a problem it's just that some of us don't know what the situation is. We'll talk about it when we meet face to face sometime this year.

but on a side note:

This thread/sale is Adonis approved :thumbsup:

ill buy the first round (thumbs u

You got it!