• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JOE RUBINSTEIN sketch signing PRIVATE OPPORTUNITY

336 posts in this topic

Don't forget the crackling energy on the Dooms. :wishluck: They look excellent so far. (thumbs u

You telling Joe Rubinstein how to draw is the funniest thing I've read all week.

He asked and I am only reminding as it was discussed before in a PM. (shrug)

:makepoint:

I have one caffeine fueled derailment in a Bill Dinh thread and the whole SS forum turns against me. :fear:

If you want a great sketch collection you have to have determination..........and you are off to an ambitious start! Keep it up (thumbs u

I only have one that I'm not too thrilled about and I haven't seen the finished sketch yet, so it may be different.

Mark does the best he can

At least my sketch isn't wearing a Speedo and prancing around with fairy wings on his heels.

He is the 1st mutant and that makes him rad.

He is NOT a mutant.

Yuh-huh.

Don't forget the crackling energy on the Dooms. :wishluck: They look excellent so far. (thumbs u

You telling Joe Rubinstein how to draw is the funniest thing I've read all week.

He asked and I am only reminding as it was discussed before in a PM. (shrug)

:makepoint:

I have one caffeine fueled derailment in a Bill Dinh thread and the whole SS forum turns against me. :fear:

If you want a great sketch collection you have to have determination..........and you are off to an ambitious start! Keep it up (thumbs u

I only have one that I'm not too thrilled about and I haven't seen the finished sketch yet, so it may be different.

Mark does the best he can

Never assume, Sir Grump of Y.

At least my sketch isn't wearing a Speedo and prancing around with fairy wings on his heels.

He is the 1st mutant and that makes him rad.

He is NOT a mutant.

Yuh-huh.

He is a mutant. Half human, half Atlantean, but it's his mutation that makes him stronger than either. However, he's not the first. To my knowledge, Apocalypse is the oldest known mutant. Even his given name, En Sabah Nur, means "the first one".

nerd.jpg

I think I'm the only one who got covers sketched on, right Fred? and not a sketch cover. But I'm real excited to see how everybody's is going to look.

Im hoping my ASM 228 comes back in CGC 9.8 SS and enters into my new collection as I have Joe doing a Juggernaut head sketch as kind of a prelude of THINGS TO COME with regards 2 issues 229 and 230 which ILL be getting Stan the man LEE 2 sign, so ILL be the only one in the world with a 3 part copper ASM JUGGY RUN lol.

Rich

lol yeah been awhile bro.

However rather than rush someone with ongoing projects, I think the extra time will pay dividends with regards 2 the final art work, or I hope so at least. Judging by previous work, he definetly has the capability 2 bring what I want into my area of desired villain character art. {;¤{)

Rich