• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys.

Posting :takeit: in the thread overrules :takeit: in the PM, until I can mark it as sold.

Shipping in the US with Delivery Confirmation will be $10.00.

Shipping to Canada will be $5 extra, and overseas will have to be determined, so feel free to ask.

Payments accepted: Paypal, MO, or Check

Here is my Hulk #340 that I purchased on here from JJ. I still really love this book, but I am just trying to find some ways to help fund a trip to Chicago for C2E2. I have never been to any Comic Con or comic show in my life so I thought I would try to make it to Chicago.

Sorry for the picture, but my scanner is not large enough for slabs. I can sure try and get a better picture if one is needed. Or I could probably scan the slab in 2 parts.

Asking Was $300+shipping Now $275+ shipping

IMG_90642.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I love that book...

Yeah I really do too, and won't be too sad if it doesn't sell. At least I can tell my wife that I tried.

I'd tell my wife to walk the streets before this book or any other of my books sell. :roflmao: