• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feb. 20 Rock'N Comics in Berkeley Two locations!

15 posts in this topic

More details to come, but we're doing our first show of the year in Berkeley on Feb. 20th.

Two locations, the D. King rock poster gallery and Comic Relief, both in downtown Berkeley, right by UC-Berkeley. Steve Wyatt and House of Comics will hold down the D. King location, while Comic Relief will have a lot of sale books.

We're still working on the guest list, but Ernie Chan will be appearing at Comic Relief.

Time is 11-4, though Comic Relief is open much later than that.

We have good board member turnout and I hope we can get a dozen at this one.

The D. King Gallery is at 2284 Fulton across from UC-Berkeley. Comic Relief is 2026 Shattuck, a block north of BART and right next to a big Half Price Books.

Comic Relief is going to have its biggest back issue sale ever as part of this event.. Back counter books 25% off (15% off on consignment books) and all other "bin" back issues are 50% off. They are also going to have a TON of dollar books and a lot of Manga at $1 each. Plus a load of miniseries cheap, etc.

Looks like three guests are confirmed and I'll announce that tomorrow in this space.

Comic Relief is going to have its biggest back issue sale ever as part of this event.. Back counter books 25% off (15% off on consignment books) and all other "bin" back issues are 50% off. They are also going to have a TON of dollar books and a lot of Manga at $1 each. Plus a load of miniseries cheap, etc.

Looks like three guests are confirmed and I'll announce that tomorrow in this space.

:whee: