• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"buttock" is now...

35 posts in this topic

... blowing chunks.

My evil other self keeps wondering if chunks is the family dog.

(Hides face in shame, shuffles away in disgrace)

Hopefully buttock's problems will soon be behind him.
lol

And...., he'll be soon be back under the new moniker of "@ssflaps"

lol

I think a name change would prevent him being the butt of any further jokes and being made an arse of. The naked cheek of some people, the way they have to get to the bottom of things...I guess they do it for the crack. I suggest we give them the boot(y) until they learn the fundament(al) error of their ways. Their seats shall be removed from the board, given the bum's rush, and sent to the rear of the line.

Clearly posteriority means nothing to them.

lol

I think a name change would prevent him being the butt of any further jokes and being made an arse of. The naked cheek of some people, the way they have to get to the bottom of things...I guess they do it for the crack. I suggest we give them the boot(y) until they learn the fundament(al) error of their ways. Their seats shall be removed from the board, given the bum's rush, and sent to the rear of the line.

Clearly posteriority means nothing to them.

I like that word - "Many of them have posteriority complexes."