• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choice gold and 1 silver f.s. 10% off thru 10 pm tonite, then closed

110 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread will win it, but i will entertain reasonable counters. $5 s/h raw, $9 slabs in u.s.a. we'll figure it out if it crosses borders.

hulk 2, 6.5, white pages. original owner wrote his name on the cover. in case the cover came off, he wrote it on the first page, too. hard book in this grade, with gorgeous pages. $1,000. SOLD!!!!

hulk2f.jpg

hulk2b.jpg

hulksplash.jpg

i'll take it on the thread will win it, but i will entertain reasonable counters. $5 s/h raw, $9 slabs in u.s.a. we'll figure it out if it crosses borders.

hulk 2, 6.5, white pages. original owner wrote his name on the cover. in case the cover came off, he wrote it on the first page, too. hard book in this grade, with gorgeous pages. $1,000.

hulk2f.jpg

hulk2b.jpg

hulksplash.jpg

:takeit: via PM

hulk 2, 6.5, white pages. original owner wrote his name on the cover. in case the cover came off, he wrote it on the first page, too. hard book in this grade, with gorgeous pages. $1,000.

hulk2f.jpg

hulk2b.jpg

hulksplash.jpg

:takeit: via PM

yet another WINNAH!!!!!!! thanks, sir!