• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choice gold and 1 silver f.s. 10% off thru 10 pm tonite, then closed

110 posts in this topic

this one didn't sell a few months ago, tho' the 3 & 4 did [i've decided to keep the 1]. atomic 2 in vg+. a little rust on the top staple, bit more on bottom. o/w pages. this is the rare one of the short run, with a neat monster cover. $150. SOLD!!!

atomic2.jpg

Per PM, :takeit:

this one didn't sell a few months ago, tho' the 3 & 4 did [i've decided to keep the 1]. atomic 2 in vg+. a little rust on the top staple, bit more on bottom. o/w pages. this is the rare one of the short run, with a neat monster cover. $150. SOLD!!!

atomic2.jpg

my man szelim is a WINNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear that's a dozen books he's picked up from me over the years, both here and ebay. thanks much, sir.

atomic2.jpg

my man szelim is a WINNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! i swear that's a dozen books he's picked up from me over the years, both here and ebay. thanks much, sir.

I shouldn't keep buying from you, but you have so d@mn many great books.

Updated List :)

Page 1

Spook #29 CGC 7.0 - $175 - L.B. Cole cover. image

Arrow #2 CGC 5.5 - $400 image

All Western Winners #2 CGC 7.0 - $700 - Timely, Mile High. image

Captain Battle Jr. #2. VG+, o/w. - $175. pretty rare Lev Gleason image

Killers #1 CGC 7.0 - $550 - L.B. Cole cover. Used in Soti image

Page 3

Super-mystery 4/1, Crippen copy. 4.0. looks like a cole, but i don't see his signature on there like usual. $100. image

All Famous Crime #9 CGC 7.0 - $150 - L.B. Cole cover. image

Shadow 4/1, 7.0. - $200 - great purple cover image

Page 4

Blackstone #1 VG+ - Crippen copy. the ec version. one-shot, as timely took over for 2-4. $150. image

Tim Holt #21 VG+- Frazetta ghost rider cover; there ain't many of 'em. nice pages. $95. image

Page 6

Extra #3 CGC 9.6 :o - Gaines File copy. - $500 image

Page 7

Funny Stuff #1 CGC 7.0 - $450 image

Page 9

B-Bar-B Riders #9 VG - with a very cool Frazetta cover. $75. image

Animal Comics #5 VG+ - gorgeous ow/w pages. $70. image

Tim Holt #11 VG/FN - a minor key; tim holt 11, first appearance/origin of the original ghost rider. ow/w pages. lots of gloss. cool, cool book, with an equally cool date stamp. $150. image

the books above are still available. 10% off across the board 'til 10 central tonite, then i'll close the thread.

this is the present state of the thread. 2 1/2 hours to go.