• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Lilly Sketch Cover Opportunity

418 posts in this topic

Sweet cover Sean, it seems the lines going across the cover are his signature sketch technique, somehow he always seems to make it work. The green on this sketch really stands out.....nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnice!

******* :wishluck: hopefully we'll see another soon.... :grin:

Ok so I have sent PM's to everyone involved. If you are still interested please contact me. Mike will be getting a bunch of books from me at the Carbonaro show next weekend. If I have to get books to him after that no big deal. Just get them in.

Thanks!

Sean

So whoever has paid and got me their book already is def. getting their stuff dropped off on Saturday. The latecomers will get their stuff dropped off as soon as I can collect the rest of the covers/$$

Thanks!

Sean

Update-

Mike has all books and payments and all paperwork has been worked out.

Once he finishes them all he will fill them out.

He told me that if he comes across books that he has questions on he will contact me.

He is not sure when he will finish all of them.

If you are upset about the wait............sorry...........but I bet some killer covers will come out of this!

Thanks for your patience

Sean

y'all better wait and like it K?

:foryou:

then again who is he anyway right? ;)

Mr. Medicar if you want I wrote the bio in the awesome flyer I created and put in the first post on this page. I know you were asking in the fallen son thread..........

yes just you did not joepost.

I printed out and included your ref. art and picked out a strong 9.8 MP candidate.

it was nice corresponding w/ you and setting it up. you were prompt and paid quickly. (thumbs u

I printed out and included your ref. art and picked out a strong 9.8 MP candidate.

it was nice corresponding w/ you and setting it up. you were prompt and paid quickly. (thumbs u

How did I not include myself doh! I suck.

YOU TWO DARE PRESSURE ME ON A SKETCH OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Watch out or I will be like the sketch nazi.............. No Sketch for you! (tsk)

But in all seriousness........end of May people. That is what Mike last told me up in Boston when I was busting his chops.

How did I not include myself doh! I suck.

I asked you. I don't know what happened. (shrug)