• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Lilly Sketch Cover Opportunity

418 posts in this topic

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/3hGVgW-pd75ih0J6uRiNQw?feat=directlink

Here is a link to the flyer. I can also email you a PDF or Jpeg if you like.

I made the image large so that people can read the flyer on here.

Mike is one of my favorite artists. It has been a pleasure to get to know him over the last few years and he is very excited to be working with me to offer these sketch covers.

He really goes all out on all of his covers and I encourage any boardmembers who own Lilly sketches to go ahead and post them in this thread.

Thanks and PM me if you have further questions and would like me to email you a PDF flyer.

Best,

Sean McLoughlin

Awesome sketches! hm

Am I correct in reading that there is no current deadline on this? I'm interested, but it couldn't have come @ a worse time. Thanks for the info & opportunity. He's on my list of post tax season goals (very short list, this year).

My goal is to get him covers to START working on by the end of February.

Then he will take as long as necessary to finish the commissions. Every once and a while he gets busy with deadlines. He did say however he will have some free time coming up, which is why he is looking forward to these sketch covers!

You know I am down in March!! I will find just the right book for him to work on in the next couple of weeks hm ..this is going to be fun... :idea:...soon enough it will be on your doorstep..