• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Lilly Sketch Cover Opportunity

418 posts in this topic

hey whens the next mike lilly sketch

When he finally finishes this op?

So maybe sometime late next Summer.

When we do get our Lilly sketches I'm sure they will be awesome! :cloud9:

Your Batman sketches are pretty impressive there Mr. Uncle (worship)

Basically each week starting like the 29th of Nov. I'll be feeding you covers. Does that work?

Those are Mike's last words regarding the sketch op. Basically all the covers have loose pencils, he got really busy because Stan Lee selected him to work on a project. He ultimately needs to do his color/finish on each cover and will def. be finished by the end of the year he says.

Personally, if people want to pm me or yell or cry or whatever I am done with it. I am NEVER going to offer a sketch op again. It is just not worth it. FYI I am not even getting a sketch done in this whole op.......that is what is even more frustrating. I just wish that this thing would be over with so I could get people their sketches. Sorry again for all the waiting, as you all can see this is out of my control. :sorry: