• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since when did HA ship out books before you paid for them??

23 posts in this topic

Thats right...i won a book on the Sunday Heritage Auction...they send it to me and I haven't even paid it...wow...great customer service!!!

I bought an Avengers slab a couple of months ago in a Sunday auction. I rec'd it on a Wednesday I think and I paid for it like 3 weeks later. I was surprised but apparently it's not uncommon.

They used to do that with me but I told them to stop.

This great customer service resulted in a copy of New Fun #1 being destroyed.It was Lloyd Jacquet's copy. :cry:

They shipped it to me while I was on vacation and Fed Ex obviously then shipped it back. A Heritage employee was careless and the book was destroyed. :frustrated:

A $6,000 book that is RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

They used to do that with me but I told them to stop.

This great customer service resulted in a copy of New Fun #1 being destroyed.It was Lloyd Jacquet's copy. :cry:

They shipped it to me while I was on vacation and Fed Ex obviously then shipped it back. A Heritage employee was careless and the book was destroyed. :frustrated:

A $6,000 book that is RARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

That's why I held off from shipping your books. BTW, they went out today via Priority mail. :gossip:

I have received shippments from heritage, metro, clink, harley yee, bedrock, etc, all before physically sending payment... I guess your established payment record is the "key"...

I have received shippments from heritage, metro, clink, harley yee, bedrock, etc, all before physically sending payment... I guess your established payment record is the "key"...

My, but that's a big key you have there.

:cloud9:

Now only if Metropolis would do that.

And not chronically over grade everything.

From my experience their grading isn't much different than most. I've actually had great luck with them on higher grade, golden age books in the 8.0-9.0 ranger where their grading was spot on. Not so much on fine-vf- range silver. But they let me return the books so.....

Although if vince is reading this I could use his help with pricing on say, oh...maybe about 200 books on my want list.