• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Snow Day Sale Part Deux

242 posts in this topic

This is the last book for tonight and depending on snow shoveling I'll either do tomorrow afternoon or evening again for another session.

This book had sentimental value as it was the last book I bought from Nik as part of a large package deal of slabs. He actually drove down from NYC to hand deliver the books. There was no reason other reason for him to come -- but he did it for me. That was the last time I saw him alive.

I thought this was my last Nik slab but I found one other book from that purchase that I'd rather keep as well as the stack of raw books.

Aside from this being a nice pedigree copy, I hope this will go to a good home...

Star Spangled War Stories 143 CGC 9.2 cr/ow (Mass copy)

$175

SSWS143cgc.jpg

Rangers 44 is now SOLD via PM.

Folks, there's like 3 feet of snow and I spent two hours shoveling, so I need more time to get my books together. We will start at 11:00 PM EST.

I'll send out invoices tomorrow afternoon prior to the Super Bowl and will get all books shipped Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

Folks, there's like 3 feet of snow and I spent two hours shoveling, so I need more time to get my books together. We will start at 11:00 PM EST.

I'll send out invoices tomorrow afternoon prior to the Super Bowl and will get all books shipped Tuesday and Wednesday next week.

Wow in Detroit I think we got a total of 5 inches all year.

Here's what's left of what has been posted thus far:

MARVEL:

ASM 73 VF+ (very light corner crease bottom right hand corner, o/w NM-) $50

Avengers 9 CGC 8.5 White $700

Avengers Annual 1 VF+ $50

FF 16 VF- $270

FF 16 VG+ (copy b) $80

DC:

GL 76 CGC 8.5 ow/w $825

Showcase 22 3.0/3.5 (nice colors, water stain lower right hand corner)

(3.0 graded sold on ebay just recently for $1300) $975

Star Spangled War Stories 143 CGC 9.2 cr/ow (Mass copy) $175

:baiting: All this money your making buy a snowblower buddy lol