• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since I'm a David Mack fan...

8 posts in this topic

Just wanted to celebrate the first original art I've ever bought. Payment was made today, and these two pieces will be mine!

dd53a.jpg

dd53c.jpg

Obviously, I buy art because I like the art, not because it's the hottest current fad artist with a key splash panel or something. My next goal is some Greg Ruth art.

Obviously, I buy art because I like the art, not because it's the hottest current fad artist with a key splash panel or something.

I personally don't know any art collector that buys that way, so there's no need to explain your motivations. To be honest, those are pretty much every art collector's motivations (which is one of the reasons I like that segment of the hobby so much).

Those are both gorgeous pages. I'd like some details too. I'd guess pen/ink and watercolor, but there could be some other media going on there as well.