• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the comic that annoys you most whenever you see it?

74 posts in this topic

This is the comic that, for whatever reason, you NOTICE as you're thumbing the long boxes. The one that always turns up like a bad penny. When you buy a batch of comics and go through it and see that it had magically slipped in there. The one that is your personal nemesis. Haunting you. Mocking you. Following you. In your sleep. Lurking in the dark...

It could be pretty uncommon, but for whatever reason it really annoys you when you see it. The one, that when you see it, you think "ah, my dear moriarty...I shall smite thee!"

The Sword of the Atom #1 is mine...What's yours?

PM_Atom1_0706.jpg

Any Modern.

The funniest time this happened to me was after a local comic show, my little girl came running into my office, holding her bag of Archies, Katy Keene, etc. comics, and told me that while she was shopping with gramma, some comic guys she bought from gave her free comics.

"Look what I got for you Daddy"

She pulled out about 4-5 just-horrible Modern Marvels, and then looked at my shocked expression... "Well, aren't you going to read them?... Aren't you happy?"

:o:o:o

"Of course I am... and I'll... ummm... read them right now". And I did, as she looked on with a big grin on her face.

The things you do for kids...