• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art Rep Notice - Ardian Syaf (Blackest Night Batman) Art For Sale!

3 posts in this topic

Ardian Syaf Art For Sale

I’m pleased to announce that I’m now handling the sale of Ardian Syaf’s original comic art. Ardian is a highly talented artist based in Indonesia who has rapidly come to the notice of comic art fans following his impressive work on such titles as – Jim Butcher’s Dresden Files Graphic Novels (nominated for a Hugo Award in 2009), Captain Britain and MI 13, Justice League of America, Justice League: Cry For Justice, X-Men: Manifest Destiny, Blackest Night: Batman and, most recently, Blackest Night: Phantom Stranger and Superman/Batman.

Ardian is now working exclusively for DC Comics and his dynamic pencils have won praise from many fans who find his work charged with energy and movement! His originals are tightly pencilled and beautifully realised which is why I strongly recommend you check out his work and consider adding a page to your collection!

You can view scans of a number of Ardian’s stunning Blackest Night: Batman pencil pages for immediate sale at my comicartshop located here - http://comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

Commissions

Please note that Ardian is not accepting commission requests at this time, however, should he have time available to take on a limited number of commission requests, I will make an announcement (including pricing details) here.

Additional Information

If you are after a specific page or pages from any of the above-mentioned series which is not currently listed/displayed for sale, please contact me and I will check its availability with Ardian. Most of these pages are currently in Ardian’s possession and will take some time to process so your patience is appreciated.

Ordering Information (Payment, Packaging and Posting)

Pricing is as marked at the website for each page (all prices are in US dollars) with the cost of air mail postage to (for example) the USA working out to around $35.00 (insurance will cost extra). Air mail usually takes between 7-10 working days between Australia and the USA.

Postage costs to other parts of the world will likely be a similar cost to that quoted for the USA but postage quotes will be obtained. Payment by Paypal is preferred and can be made to roydster@yahoo.com which can also be used to contact me regarding orders.

Artwork will be securely packaged using sturdy materials (foam core board) and plastic bags, the cost of which is added to the postage charge. Best,

Royd

Thanks for the kind words ThatOneGuy, much appreciated mate! However, I must admit that I don't recognise your screen name so I'm not sure what it was that you purchased :) I'm still learning some of the screen names on this board ;) Best,

Royd

Royd is a first-rate dealer. I bought my first piece of OA from him, and I couldn't be any happier with it.