• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEC 45 CGC 7.5 and TEC 48 CGC 8.0 PRICES REDUCED

44 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone. Selling 3 really nice books today as I just committed to buying the last grail I needed for my TEC collection. The HULK 181 is from my previous thread, it was returned. I have a satisfaction guarantee. If your not happy return it, the purchaser took me up on it and that's why it's up for sale. If your on the probation list, I will not sell to you.

Shipping from Canada $15. First :takeit: wins it on the thread. The 2 TECS are hard to price due to lack of data. If you think I'm off base drop me a pm. As always thanks for looking.

Hulk 181 CGC 8.5 OFF-White-White. $775 the white marks are on the book itself.

sc00684544.jpg

I want a Hulk #181 SO bad,but I'm still saving the money to get one :cry:

Right grade,right price,but wrong time for me :cry: :cry:

i know...i got other books on my plate....or man i would pull the trigger

DETECTIVE COMICS #49 CGC 8.0 OW-White. This book was a trade with SACENTAUR. I would like to acknowledge that it was the best transaction ever. Completed on mutual trust when I was new to the board. It could have been easier to deal with someone else, but didn't. thanks again. Would not be selling this if I didn't close on a dream book.

$2000 :news: now $1850

sc0160741a.jpg