• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bin so müde

22 posts in this topic

Man ich bin totmüde, nur zwei Stunden geschlafen. Ich will echt nach Hause, nur noch eben sehen, was die richtige Antwort bei dem dollen Rätsel gewesen ist, das ich vermutlich nicht richtig beantwortet habe (aber die Hoffnung stirbt bekanntlich zuletzt!).

Hoffentlich löst Fräulein Adel das bald auf, und nicht erst in drei oder vier Stunden.

Hunger hab ich auch.

He said he has nine consecutive nights of wrestling matches and then has to jet to the house of 4 different prison wardens to discuss rats that he submitted for grading but Gemma lost them. You reap what you sow as you sow (old German saying - made famous by German Shepherds , not the dogs - REAL German shepherds .

Let me state for the record that I think that Jens is very brave & forthright to share his terrible burden with us like this . It takes alot of courage for him to go out on a limb like this & reveal this tragedy to us to possibly prevent the same fate from befalling us. He clearly has the sould of an artist & heart of a lion ! I hear you my friend & Godspeed .

Hehe, I'll bet that Chromium could give us the translation for this.

Hey Chromium if your're reading this could you at least give us the gist of what is being said here?

Could this be a difficult thread to moderate, if the moderator cannot read German? Hmmm....motives confused.gif

From "Babelfish"

One I am slept totmüde, only two hours. I want really home, only just see, what the correct answer was in the dollen riddle that I have probably not correctly answered, (however the hope dies as you know finally!)

Hopefully Miss nobility dissolves that soon, and not first in three or four hours. I have hunger also.

Perhaps Miss Nobility has taken off for the Thanksgiving weekend and won't post until Monday. I think Jens should just eat something and get some rest or it's going to be a long weekend.

Personally, I hope someone who hasn't already won gets it this week.

-- Joanna

Ich habe keine lust. Ich kann nicht ein Wort verstehen, das er sagte.

Well..that's all I can say in german. But thanks to babelfish we can understand what Jens said (at least partially).

But try to figure this out!

Mielestäni sarjakuvatietokilpailun kysymykset ovat olleet viime viikkoina erittäin vaikeita. Näiden lauseiden ymmärtäminen lienee kuitenkin vielä vaikeampaa.

Even Chromium can't help you with this. It might be that only scientists like Dr. Reed Richards can solve what I just said smile.gif

Well everyone got the gist of the German ramblings, so no need to translate,basically Jens is a woosy looking for a virtual shoulder grin.gif

Oh, and Arty....I won't even try to tackle Finnish.. the language itself isn't that hard, but the problem is that there are no references points...together with the Bask language and Hungarian they are quite unique in the Indo-European languages.

One of the few languages left that a non-speaker doesn't even 'get' a few words...

but hey we're here to talk funny books cool.gif

Well I said something like that:

"I think that comics-quests have been very difficult in the last few weeks. But understanding these sentences might be even more difficult"