• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colin Wilson Rain Dogs, Tor Cyan and Los Angeles Pages For Sale!

1 post in this topic

Available for sale are two Tor Cyan and two Rain Dogs pages from the pages of 2000AD! The pages are all in excellent condition and are fabulous examples of Colin’s work for 2000AD.

Also available are two painted (watercolour/gouache) pages from the Los Angeles album published by French publisher, Casterman (1999).

Scans of the Rain Dogs and Tor Cyan pages together with pricing information can be seen here at my comicartshop – http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

Scans of the Los Angeles pages can also be seen at the above link.

A discount of 10% applies to any purchase of two or more pages!

If interested in purchasing any of Colin’s artwork which I have for sale (see other galleries), please contact me at roydster@yahoo.com I can answer any queries you may have regarding the artwork for sale including postage options. Paypal payment preferred. Best,

Royd Burgoyne

(Authorised art representative for Colin Wilson, Nicola Scott, Ben Stenbeck and Ardian Syaf).