• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Major Khaos is dead.

36 posts in this topic

Dead serious about paying bottom dollar for your unwanted, unloved copies of Legion Of Super-Heroes #300 and Green Lantern #195!!!

Oh, and I'm taking up a collection to buy Beyonder a new personality. PM me for Paypal info. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Dead serious about paying bottom dollar for your unwanted, unloved copies of Legion Of Super-Heroes #300 and Green Lantern #195!!!

Oh, and I'm taking up a collection to buy Beyonder a new personality. PM me for Paypal info. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Damn...I was hoping for the title of your thread to be true! tongue.gif

But it IS true! BOTTOM DOLLAR, BABY! You got a NM? I'll pay you strict Gman prices for it! Think about it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Shame on you, you black-hearted dwarf. 893naughty-thumb.gif

You weren't so mean before I passed on the correct answer to this week's trivia! mad.gifmad.gif

You weren't so mean before I passed on the correct answer to this week's trivia! mad.gifmad.gif

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

YOU TOLD HIM BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

893frustrated.gif I hate you! I wish I was dead!!!!!

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

YOU TOLD HIM BUT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

893frustrated.gif I hate you! I wish I was dead!!!!!

acclaim.gifacclaim.gif The end of MajorKhaos. He will be reborn as PrivateKhaos! insane.gif

Errrrr..........sorry??? confused-smiley-013.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

YOU'VE RUINED MY THREAD! Now no one will EVER sell me their pristine gem mint copies of LOSH 300 and GL 195!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll get you for this, Canuck. You can bet your hot pants on it.

893applaud-thumb.gif

YOU'VE RUINED MY THREAD! Now no one will EVER sell me their pristine gem mint copies of LOSH 300 and GL 195!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh you think so, do you??!?! Well, you've got another thing coming if you think that MajorKhaos is a collector to be taken lightly, my flat-bacon-eating friend! The motion are in wheels, Greggy. The motion are in wheels.

Wait...

893applaud-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh you think so, do you??!?! Well, you've got another thing coming if you think that MajorKhaos is a collector to be taken lightly, my flat-bacon-eating friend! The motion are in wheels, Greggy. The motion are in wheels.

Wait...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wait...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh, you have some stones, my friend. Yes you do... we'll see who has "stones" after I fill your abdomen "Aesop"-style, young fox! I am awed by your audacity, baffled by your belligerence, and confounded by your chutzpah... alphabetical alliteration. BEAT THAT!

I seriously thought this was going to be a thread about the Major "blowing his mind out in a car" and they'd be clues subliminally scattered through the thread (like the Beatles' Revolution #9 and the Sgt.Pepper album where Paul is wearing a DOA armband) about his being secretly replaced by a Khaos impostor. gossip.gif

How wrong was I???? Geez!! foreheadslap.gif