• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Major Khaos is dead.

36 posts in this topic

Dead serious about paying bottom dollar for your unwanted, unloved copies of Legion Of Super-Heroes #300 and Green Lantern #195!!!

Oh, and I'm taking up a collection to buy Beyonder a new personality. PM me for Paypal info. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thank goodness the subject line isn't true! For a moment, I feared that Azmorganman's rapier wit and cunning intelligence had...

Ah, forget it. I figured it must have something to do with LSH 300.

-- Joanna

You weren't so mean before I passed on the correct answer to this week's trivia!

Cheaters... mad.gif893frustrated.giftongue.gif

Kinda hard when the GCD is down? 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

You got to be kidding?.....that was the easiest trivia question in 6 months...

You weren't so mean before I passed on the correct answer to this week's trivia!

Cheaters... mad.gif893frustrated.giftongue.gif

Kinda hard when the GCD is down? 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

You got to be kidding?.....that was the easiest trivia question in 6 months...

When I must be stupid then.....I had to guess..... confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

I seriously thought this was going to be a thread about the Major "blowing his mind out in a car" and they'd be clues subliminally scattered through the thread (like the Beatles' Revolution #9 and the Sgt.Pepper album where Paul is wearing a DOA armband) about his being secretly replaced by a Khaos impostor. gossip.gif

How wrong was I???? Geez!! foreheadslap.gif

Actually, my greatest deception was that I was never alive to begin with!

I am merely the living dead... searching for brains... mostly starving to death...

Dead serious about paying bottom dollar for your unwanted, unloved copies of Legion Of Super-Heroes #300 and Green Lantern #195!!!

Oh, and I'm taking up a collection to buy Beyonder a new personality. PM me for Paypal info. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Thank goodness the subject line isn't true! For a moment, I feared that Azmorganman's rapier wit and cunning intelligence had...

Ah, forget it. I figured it must have something to do with LSH 300.

-- Joanna

Ah, hello, I was just doing my daily search for "Legion of Super-Heroes 300" and "LOSH 300" and "LSH 300" and I... um... stumbled across your post... heh. :::straightens bowtie:::

So, are you... selling? :::sweat, sweat:::

What's so special about LSH #300? I've got a couple.... (brought off the newstand and through Westfield.)

**choke!**

You ARE aware that the cover contains artwork from EVERY DC artist in their employ at the time?!?!?

You ARE aware that the book itself contains some of the most important and memorable stories ever told during the 1980's?!?!?!

You ARE aware that the book is a squarebound edition and is thus INCREDIBLY rare in high grade(not yet listed as "scarce" in Overstreet... but give it time)?!?!?!?

You ARE aware that it ONLY had a print run of MAYBE 400,000,000,000 copies?!?!?!?

It's got "Future Key" written all over it. To say nothing for the fact that it IS the Legion of Super-Heroes, possibly the most popular super-group EVER given their incredible longevity, numerous reboots, innumerable roster, and impossibly devout fan base!

BUY LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #300 WHILE YOU STILL CAN (IF you can!)!!!!!

What's so special about LSH #300? I've got a couple.... (brought off the newstand and through Westfield.)

**choke!**

You ARE aware that the cover contains artwork from EVERY DC artist in their employ at the time?!?!?

You ARE aware that the book itself contains some of the most important and memorable stories ever told during the 1980's?!?!?!

You ARE aware that the book is a squarebound edition and is thus INCREDIBLY rare in high grade(not yet listed as "scarce" in Overstreet... but give it time)?!?!?!?

You ARE aware that it ONLY had a print run of MAYBE 400,000,000,000 copies?!?!?!?

It's got "Future Key" written all over it. To say nothing for the fact that it IS the Legion of Super-Heroes, possibly the most popular super-group EVER given their incredible longevity, numerous reboots, innumerable roster, and impossibly devout fan base!

BUY LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #300 WHILE YOU STILL CAN (IF you can!)!!!!!

27_laughing.gif The average grade in the census is 9.8 (28!) with a copy in 9.9 and one in 10.0.

Tell you what, when I come across my copies, I'll send one to you for free if you want it.