• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nicola Scott Original Art (Secret Six 11) FS Update!

1 post in this topic

Nicola Scott Original Art For Sale Update from Secret Six #11!

Just to let Nicola Scott original comic art fans know that I have made a small update to Nicola’s artwork for sale section at my Comicartshop including 8 pages from Secret Six Issue 11.

There’s a truly awesome splash page from this issue which features the whole team looking decidedly dangerous as well as a great selection of Secret Six pages featuring our team of mercs which I'm sure fans of Nicola's work will find of interest.

You can view the pages here -

http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

If interested in any of the pages for sale or if you have any queries regarding Nicola’s work, please contact me via – roydster@yahoo.com I am happy to answer any queries regarding payment, postage, packing etc. and I hope I can help you find a page/s of Nicola's work for your collection! Best,

Royd

(Original comic art representative handling the sale of Nicola Scott, Colin Wilson, Ben Stenbeck and Ardian Syaf's work!)