• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For those of you who are sellers on eBay...

22 posts in this topic

Since I'm still rather new here I was wondering if I could find out what your seller id's are on eBay. I've been burned enough times by sellers over there stating NM in their auctions only to receive a VF at best. Not to mention the horrid idea many of those people have as to what "safe" packaging is (Can anyone say bubble mailer with nothing rigid inside?). Anyway... to make a long story short (too late), I have been reading the boards in here and tend to believe that what you people sell will actually be what you state and that it will arrive that way. I know who a couple of you are... mainly because it's obvious such as rob react and Darthdiesel (bought from you before... nice comics thumbsup2.gif ), but the rest of you I have no clue. If you could post in here or PM me I would appreciate it.

You know at one time I saw no harm in this......

Recently though I have have seen people tracking others auctions looking for deals, punishment bidding, or just referring to what they buy. Not sure if it's that harmless anymore.....

Jim

Twocoldaces is I.

Anyone who wants to use this info to try & hurt me, know one thing:

I don't bruise easily. Plus, I fight back. (Oops, that's 2 things).

And no, I'm not parading around in my macho facade. I just live by the philosophy "Treat others as you would have them treat you. If they don't...beat them into submission." grin.gif

Feel free to PM or email me for buying/selling/trading/comments/questions/malicious attacks/delicious attacks/etc. All my info can be found in my Profile.

I hide from no man (notice I said "man").

Rick

Twocoldaces is I.

Anyone who wants to use this info to try & hurt me, know one thing:

I don't bruise easily. Plus, I fight back. (Oops, that's 2 things).

And no, I'm not parading around in my macho facade. I just live by the philosophy "Treat others as you would have them treat you. If they don't...beat them into submission." grin.gif

Feel free to PM or email me for buying/selling/trading/comments/questions/malicious attacks/delicious attacks/etc. All my info can be found in my Profile.

I hide from no man (notice I said "man").

Rick

hi.gif

Darthdiesel (bought from you before... nice comics thumbsup2.gif

thank you! acclaim.gif You must have bought from me recently (late January 2004) or under a different name - because you don't show up in my item sold records? Help refresh my memory? Were they modern books? Top cow?

Darthdiesel (bought from you before... nice comics thumbsup2.gif

thank you! acclaim.gif You must have bought from me recently (late January 2004) or under a different name - because you don't show up in my item sold records? Help refresh my memory? Were they modern books? Top cow?

Good point Darth. People are posting their IDs, and mysteriously, the original poster is not playing quid pro quo. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Since I'm still rather new here I was wondering if I could find out what your seller id's are on eBay. I've been burned enough times by sellers over there stating NM in their auctions only to receive a VF at best. Not to mention the horrid idea many of those people have as to what "safe" packaging is (Can anyone say bubble mailer with nothing rigid inside?). Anyway... to make a long story short (too late), I have been reading the boards in here and tend to believe that what you people sell will actually be what you state and that it will arrive that way. I know who a couple of you are... mainly because it's obvious such as rob react and Darthdiesel (bought from you before... nice comics thumbsup2.gif ), but the rest of you I have no clue. If you could post in here or PM me I would appreciate it.

You tell me your Ebay I.D. and I will tell you mine shy.gif

So how many times did he get burned there (EBAY) with no transactions??? confused.gifconfused.gif

Sorry sorry... should have put my ebay id on there to start.... I am not Apotheosis on ebay. Instead I am:

ebay Id = bartok13

And Darthdiesel... My mistake... it wasn't you that I got the books from... it was a long time ago from someone named Darthabe. The Darth threw me. foreheadslap.gif

So how many times did he get burned there (EBAY) with no transactions??? confused.gifconfused.gif

Sorry sorry... should have put my ebay id on there to start.... I am not Apotheosis on ebay. Instead I am:

ebay Id = bartok13

And Darthdiesel... My mistake... it wasn't you that I got the books from... it was a long time ago from someone named Darthabe. The Darth threw me. foreheadslap.gif

That's ok - it turns out I have bought from you:

WITCHBLADE 25B FATHOM COVER CGC 9.6! ebay item #555990832

bartok13 (bartok13@hotmail.com) for $31.27 and $4.50 shipping = total $35.77

Auction end 2/15/2001; paid you on 2/18/2001 via Paypal

Positive Feedback left by both parties

893applaud-thumb.gif

That's ok - it turns out I have bought from you:

WITCHBLADE 25B FATHOM COVER CGC 9.6! ebay item #555990832

bartok13 (bartok13@hotmail.com) for $31.27 and $4.50 shipping = total $35.77

Auction end 2/15/2001; paid you on 2/18/2001 via Paypal

Positive Feedback left by both parties

893applaud-thumb.gif

Wow... that long ago huh? Have I been doing the eBay thing that long already?

I can't believe you keep that detail of records that long. Impressive.