• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nedor, DC and Timely books for sale.

74 posts in this topic

Hey gang, gonna post some *relatively* affordable books. Some are old reruns with dropped prices, most are new Nedors that I picked up for the collection and just can't afford to hang on to right now.

Coming in a few...

Marvel Mystery Comics 7 CGC 6.5 EP (deslabbed)

Label notes color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, reinforced, cleaned, reglosed] (right edge of centerfold trimmed). Owner [me[notes that this book is mind blowing in hand and would likely grade 9.2+ if not for a long (invisible) crease through the cover.

Asking $900 (less than I paid)

MarvelMysteryComics6.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics 8 CGC 3.5 (deslabbed)

Strong eye appeal, pages near white (label says oww) as several board members will attest. Killer two story/two perspective Subby/Torch battle.

Asking $1900 (less than I paid)SOLD!

MarvelMysteryComics8CGC3_5.jpg

Action Comics #23 CGC 2.5 ow pages.

Bought this from Gator for $3K last year. Apparently 3 people were lined up at the time. Where are they now? :insane: Incredible eye appeal for the grade due to wear at apex of the spine. Tough book to get rid of but I have my sights on some other books.

Asking $2500

ActionComics23CGC2_5-1.jpg

Captain America Comics 36 incomplete.

Classic, much sought after Hitler cover. Book is missing centerfold which affects Cap story. This is a single staple book (common for this era). Otherwise books presents like a 2.0/2.5 with decent eye appeal. Cover is detached.

Asking $400 SOLD!

CaptainAmericaComics36.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics 7 CGC 6.5 EP (deslabbed)

Label notes color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, reinforced, cleaned, reglosed] (right edge of centerfold trimmed). Owner [me[notes that this book is mind blowing in hand and would likely grade 9.2+ if not for a long (invisible) crease through the cover.

Asking $900 (less than I paid)

MarvelMysteryComics6.jpg

:cloud9: Top 10 Golden Age cover for me. Killer book.

Superman #3 5.0

Terrific eye appeal. 1.25" spine split keeps the book from grading higher. Bought this from Dale Roberts last year.

Asking $2200 (less than what I paid)

Superman35_0-1.jpg

That's all for the rehash stuff.

If anyone is interested in more than one book I am willing to negotiate.

Now on to some Nedors...

Absolutely THE best Superman train cover out there. I know Action 13 is far more difficult to find and in higher demand, but looking strictly at the cover art here, this one is tops for me.

:sumo:

Superman #3 5.0

Terrific eye appeal. 1.25" spine split keeps the book from grading higher. Bought this from Dale Roberts last year.

Asking $2200 (less than what I paid)

Superman35_0-1.jpg

Exciting Comics #10 1.8/2.0

Really tough book to find. It's sort of the "Action #2" of Nedor books, being the 2nd appearance of the Black Terror. I've heard it said that it's actually tougher to find than the first appearance. There is only one graded copy on the entire CGC census. I like this book. Pencil on the cover, book is complete.

Asking $425

ExcitingComics10.jpg

Anything high grade Roy-O?

Got a really nice Thrilling Schomburg airbrush 66 and 70 up your alley.

I've got a Thrilling #12 that I want to keep.

Anything high grade Roy-O?

Got a really nice Thrilling Schomburg airbrush 66 and 70 up your alley.

I've got a Thrilling #12 that I want to keep.

I have a nice 70, but a 66..... hm

Show me, show me, show me....

:slapfight:

I'll call your :slapfight: and add in a :sumo: