• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Intriguing cover to Levitz' LOSH #1

5 posts in this topic

guess history is being rewritten again with blackest night. Didn't think the legion accepted people with powers that were artificial in nature.

guess history is being rewritten again with blackest night. Didn't think the legion accepted people with powers that were artificial in nature.

I thought Green Lanterns weren't allowed on 31st century Earth? But then I've been rereading 1980s Legions. Things could have changed since then.

I thought Green Lanterns weren't allowed on 31st century Earth? But then I've been rereading 1980s Legions. Things could have changed since then.

I believe the last word on the GLC was that the United Planets had rejected the GLC and banned them from their space.

In FC: Legion of 3 Worlds (depending on how that meshes with this series continuity) it was shown that there was 1 GL...Rond Vidar and Sodam Yat, still with Ion. Yat indicated that with the death of Mogo and the Guardians(I think it might have been referenced as part of events of a black night or final night or something) the rings had nowhere to go and it was just the 2 of them. He'd been refusing to act as either a Guardian or a Mogo replacement to find new members. At the end of the story he finally agrees to revive the Corp and send out rings for new members.