• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

Thanks for the compliment.

I figured now is a good time as any to buy a decent blue-labelled copy of SC#4. In recent years, it hasn't been going up in price in the OSPG anywhere nearly as great as most of the major SA Marvel keys in OS' top 20 list. I've made sure that I acquired all the Marvels first. The only other major SA DC keys I have so far are raw mid-grade copies of B&B#28 (as well as 29 & 30) and JLA#1 which I bought back in the late 1990's at conventions.

With AF15 taking all the spotlight, it will be interesting to see what the final price of the Showcase 4 8.0.

Just wondering, are you talking about the 8.0 on ebay or another? hm

Well the 8.0 sold for 23,101.00. Rats.

:cry: No I did not bid on it. Strong price.

I don't think it sold. It's back up for sale with a Buy It Now of 28.5K

The book has been up there for about two weeks. Silvercomics tends to auction the same books in their Ebay store an run the auction at the same time, even though they only have one. I guess if someone who lost the auction bid and did a buy it now in their Ebay store for the same item, it will cause some problems.

I thought it was fully valued. The 7.5 just sold for 12.5 in November. The last 8.5 sold for 28K. I think I have been the underbidder on the last three 7.5-8.5 that have sold. I want one but I want to be careful. I don't want to set a GPA record and then not be able to sell the book if I had to.

It sold. I am frustrated once again.

That`s a really good price for a 8.0.

and that's a 40% jump from the last recorded GPA in 2006.

It`s official! Showcase #4 is HOT!!!!

It sold. I am frustrated once again.

That`s a really good price for a 8.0.

and that's a 40% jump from the last recorded GPA in 2006.

It`s official! Showcase #4 is HOT!!!!

Great :flamed: as always, my timing is impeccable.