• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C-mack's TOS road to Glory!!!

130 posts in this topic

Now i did buy these this week but havent gotten them in the mail

TOS 41 CGC 3.5 ( OLG)

TOS41.jpg

Got a TOS 90 CGC 8.0 ( winnipeg copy) & TOS 81 CGC 7.6 ( OLG) from Bob Storm but do not have pics!

and i just paid for this today and im very happy with the deal

TOS 47 CGC 7.5 <3

TOSscan.jpg

well thats it kids...thats all i have alittle bit to that half way mark i'll update this thread as i add more books

:applause: ...glad i could assist in the goal. (thumbs u

TALESOFSUSPENSE2VG.jpg

Early Marvel sci-fi covers by Ditko are so rare. I wonder if it is because he can be heavy on the background ink -- not always suitable for covers.

He had difficulty with backgrounds on a number of early Spider-Man issues. His best work seemed to be where the foreground composition filled the cover.

Now i did buy these this week but havent gotten them in the mail

Got a TOS 90 CGC 8.0 ( winnipeg copy) & TOS 81 CGC 7.6 ( OLG) from Bob Storm but do not have pics!

Just got a package today <3 my 1st Pedigree

Picture001-1.jpg

sorry about the pics i need to hook up the scanner lol

Picture002-1.jpg

Cool set so far c-mack, good luck with the rest.

Back in the day I owned the full run from 39-99 bar 39,41,42 all OO from my Dad. It's a fantastic run, my favourite SA title.

I have about a dozen of them now, slowly building back up....Neil

:hi:

Hey Jimmers :cool:

Congrats !! Tos is one of my favorite runs as well.

I completed the series about three months ago, started in March 2008 and by Summer 2008 I had all the books bar three. Took me almost 18 months to find the the three last books (44/50/57) because I didn't want to go over a certain price for a certain grade doh!

I finally cracked them and read them back to back (except #49 but I had a really beat of copy of that)

Hey Chromium, nice books...I miss my old 39, I'm glad you cracked it though, nice to see the interiors and the centerfold. (thumbs u

I completed the series about three months ago, started in March 2008 and by Summer 2008 I had all the books bar three. Took me almost 18 months to find the the three last books (44/50/57) because I didn't want to go over a certain price for a certain grade doh!

I finally cracked them and read them back to back (except #49 but I had a really beat of copy of that)

Hey Chromium, nice books...I miss my old 39, I'm glad you cracked it though, nice to see the interiors and the centerfold. (thumbs u

(thumbs u

Here's my bunch. And don't worry about not having them all in high grade, take a look at my TOS #40 ... or as I call it POS #40 :grin:

For the impatient ones, the early books and the look inside Tos #39 start at around 3 minutes into the vid.

Cool vid chromium! Thanks for posting that! :headbang: