• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C-mack's TOS road to Glory!!!

130 posts in this topic

The 1-38 run is cool. Haven't seen many of them before. I did have #28 but the Dummy on the cover freaked me out. You can never trust dummies to stay quiet :insane:

Here's your new avatar :whistle:

:cry::cry::cry:

I always enjoy your vids and your blogs Chromium but that is just cruel. Neil

great video !!! and i hope more people post there sets in here too

but yeah the more and more i think about it i think i will do a TOS 1-39 run at the end of the year

Here's my 1-38 set...

TALESOFSUSPENSE7VG-FN.jpg

Would Overstreet consider this issue to be a prototype of the Molten Man, or the Man-Thing? :D

A couple of great runs of books, by the way!!

Ever since I started my Tales of Suspense 39-99 run I've been getting some PM's asking how the run going... so i thought i would make a thread to share the fun ive been having doing this task... Now i know they arent the best known copies but Im really proud of what i got so far..but i want to give A BIG thanks to everyone on the forum who has ether sold or told me of a book to buy...so with that said here is what ive got so far..... :cloud9:

I just found your thread, mate. Very cool set of TOS. :applause:

great video !!! and i hope more people post there sets in here too

but yeah the more and more i think about it i think i will do a TOS 1-39 run at the end of the year

Here's my 1-38 set...

TALESOFSUSPENSE7VG-FN.jpg

Would Overstreet consider this issue to be a prototype of the Molten Man, or the Man-Thing? :D

A couple of great runs of books, by the way!!

OSPG doesn't designate this any special Proto-status but I can go with that...sure! :headbang:

UPDATE: sent 10 of the raw books to cgc today..paid for fast track 20 day turn around ...lets see if this will be the 1st time c-mack gets his books back in time...

ill post the grades when i find out

UPDATE: sent 10 of the raw books to cgc today..paid for fast track 20 day turn around ...lets see if this will be the 1st time c-mack gets his books back in time...

ill post the grades when i find out

Awesome! Can't wait to see them :applause:

Very nice stuff...I had a complete run of 39-99 30 years ago, and it's what I've concentrated on rebuilding now that I'm back in the game again. Almost done, minus a few in the 40's and 50s.

I think a really great set is 1-38, 39-99, and might as well cap it off with a nice Cap 100.

man i thought about doing that capping it off with a cap 100....since it does not on the label its finishing the story from TOS 99...man i would of loved to seen what your run looked like 30 years ago....