• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketch Covers, Chew #1 First Print, Trades, and perhaps some Zeck OA

11 posts in this topic

Fundraising as a result of the Golden Age bug and I've a doozey that I'm building a warchest for! :whee:

First :takeit: gets it (whether it is posted in the thread of by PM; I will update as soon as I'm able if someone BINs it by PM). Community members in good standing welcome (and only those welcome). Shipping will be exact costs but you can take a 3% discount if you use the Personal Tab on PayPal. International buyers welcome too.

Ultimate Spider-Man 1 ($12.95 retail)

Ultimate Spider-Man 2 ($13.95 retail)

Take 'em both in excellent condition for $15 $13.50 (You're pretty much buying one and getting one free!)

Photo4-1.jpg

X-Men: Age of the Apocalypse-The Complete Epic vol. 1 in excellent condition ($29.99 retail) $20 $18

Photo5-1.jpg

Chew #1 First Print $50 $40

Probably grades between a 9.4 - 9.8. Only two issues I see are the obvious miscut during the production process, and then on the spine there is the slightest indentation that doesn't even cause an actual spine stress. But, I happened to catch it under the light so in the interests of disclosure, there you go!

Chew1-FC.jpg

Chew1-BC.jpg

Secret Invasion Sketch by James Oleson $40 $36

Grades between a 9.2 - 9.4.

Picture5c006-2.jpg

:news: ** SOLD** 5x Marvel Projects Blank Sketch Cover $50

Grades between 9.2 - 9.6 ( maybe one higher?)

:news: Kraven Prelim sketch by Mike Zeck $50 $45

Roughly 8" x 11" page size

zeck_kraven.jpg