• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kevin Smith kicked off plane for being too fat

87 posts in this topic

now ive done alot of those! and i agree they can be super fun...but oneday im getting on a plane lol

It's over rated I tell you.

Now if you want a real thrill go jump out of a plane!

C-130 rollin' down the strip. Airborne daddy on a one way trip!...

:cloud9:

now ive done alot of those! and i agree they can be super fun...but oneday im getting on a plane lol

Mission Top Secret Destination unknown...we don't know if we're coming home!

naw! i love my kid too much to take that chance lol...

Take him with you. lol

It's alot of fun, but don't jump in rainy weather, the rain/ice pelts your face while you free fall. It pretty much ruins your jump.

I wonder what Michael Moore would say about what happened to Kevin Smith considering Smith is a friend of his?

He'd probably say he swallows a lot of aggression, along with a lot of pizzas.

2615-18510.gif

I don't like it when people think they have the right to talk to you because they are seated next to you in a crowded, flying sardine can.

They see how big your ears are, and assume you're a good listener, Jim. :gossip:

Mission Top Secret Destination unknown...we don't know if we're coming home!

I don't like it when people think they have the right to talk to you because they are seated next to you in a crowded, flying sardine can.

They see how big your ears are, and assume you're a good listener, Jim. :gossip:

I learned I could wiggle my ears at an early age. The constant wiggling made my ear muscles over develop. So, now they stand out. Thanks for pointing it out.

The "right" to talk to you?

Let me see if I am perfectly clear here. You think that you are so special that common folk aren't even allowed to speak to you? Where does this attitude come from?

Why are you so special? When you break wind do people comment on the fragrant aroma?

Get over yourself.

Hey, lay another GPA rant via e-mail on us, brother. (thumbs u

lol

The "right" to talk to you?

Let me see if I am perfectly clear here. You think that you are so special that common folk aren't even allowed to speak to you? Where does this attitude come from?

Why are you so special? When you break wind do people comment on the fragrant aroma?

Get over yourself.

Hey, lay another GPA rant via e-mail on us, brother. (thumbs u

lol

:roflmao:

The only problem I ever had was when some dirty looking hillbilly who smelled like a goat sat next to me on a flight from Denver to California. I mean he smelled awful!

Hillbillies don't come from Denver, nor do they go to California. Unless, one day he was shootin' at some food and up through the ground come a bubblin' crude. Then the kin folk would have to say, "Move away from there. Californy is the place you oughta be."

I'm tired of special treatment for people who don't take care of themselves. We all have our problems but we shouldn't expect the rest of the world to pay for our weakness.

Actually the story posted above leaves out most of the details about why he was upset and why he was kicked off.

He mentions, in another story about this incident, that he normally buys 2 tickets for himself on Southwest and he had bought two tickets for this flight as well. However, he got to the airport early and tried to fly standby to get out earlier. The flight he boarded only had one seat left and he could not lower the armrest next to him (the Southwest fat test) and they kicked him off the plane after canceling his other tickets and allowing him onto the plane in the first place.

It doesn't look like he was looking for special treatment and had already paid the double fare.

The posted article says that the armrests were down.