• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED.

37 posts in this topic

:news:FINAL PRICE DROP!!

Batman #366 9.6 now $105!

Preacher #1 9.6 now $120!

I'll give the last two books another 24 hours then close up the thread. Thanks for looking :)

dang i want that Preacher 1..too bad the shipping the the US :censored:

Forreal man... :(

If this will help...

I have something that I'm paying for with Gav and if you don't mind waiting until I get it paid for, you're welcome to piggy back either or both of the comics left on with my shipment and then just pay the shipping cost from me to you once it arrives in the states (thumbs u

If this will help...

I have something that I'm paying for with Gav and if you don't mind waiting until I get it paid for, you're welcome to piggy back either or both of the comics left on with my shipment and then just pay the shipping cost from me to you once it arrives in the states (thumbs u

Gav knows all about this method... or at least I think he does looking at the stack of about 10 slabs sitting in my comic room waiting to ship out to him...

If this will help...

hm actually im not that interested in these. Gav are you willing to sell your Batman 684?