• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ardian Syaf Update – Superman Batman, Phantom Stranger, BN: Batman Art FS!

1 post in this topic

I’ve just completed part one of an update to my galleries of art for sale by Ardian Syaf including covers for Superman/Batman, cover for Blackest Night Phantom Stranger and a Blackest Night Batman DPS.

I’m thrilled to be handling the sale of Ardian’s dynamic work and feel that he is fast honing his skills and developing into an artist of high quality! If you’re not already aware of Ardian’s work, I recommend you check out the galleries to see what I’m talking about :)

You can see the updates here - http://www.comicartshop.com/ComicArtShopsByCat.asp?GCat=111

Part two of my update (tomorrow) of Ardian’s galleries will include pages from Superman Batman #69 with some lovely images of the World’s Finest duo!

Please note that it has just been announced that Ardian will be taking over as penciller on the Green Lantern Corps title and will also be contributing to the Brightest Day mini-series.

As always, if you wish to contact me to discuss a purchase or have a query, please e-mail me at – roydster@yahoo.com Paypal is my preferred method of payment and all artwork is packed in sealable plastic bags and shipped flat between 2 sheets of ½ inch thick foam core board. Best,

Royd

(Original art dealer handling the sale of Ardian Syaf, Nicola Scott, Colin Wilson and Ben Stenbeck’s original art).