• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Lee Superman Cover For Sale!

2 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Had a nasty bill plop itself on my lap today and am in need of a quick cash infusion.

Looking for a quick sale here. Ive only put this up for sale once before, and the price was considerably higher.

Here is fully penciled and inked Superman cover by the master Jim Lee featuring Superman vs the Eradicator. This piece was done right before he started his now legendary run Batman. It's hyper detailed, and the asking price is considerably less than most unpublished pinups he's selling which IMO are the equivalent of convention commissions.

http://www.comicartshop.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=603719

Asking Price - 6500.00

If interested please contact me at friez@shaw.ca

I generally dont leave pieces of artwork up for sale for very long and am raising funds through other channels else where. So, should it not sell, eventually this will be put back in the collection and highly unlikely it will be relisted for sale at this price.

Thanks for your time!

-Michael Khazen

21msy6u.jpg