• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, it took the power of ten shills...

47 posts in this topic

But I have gone from 205 rates to 215 rates and one star in less than four hours!!!

If I'm getting THAT far under someone's skin I must be doing something right... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

You deserved it! acclaim.gif

But I have gone from 205 rates to 215 rates and one star in less than four hours!!!

If I'm getting THAT far under someone's skin I must be doing something right... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

The question is, who have I pissed off in the last four hours? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif

The question is, who have I pissed off in the last four hours? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif

The Wheels are in Motion! You will be the only 1 star poster that deserves it! shocked.gif

The Wheels are in Motion! You will be the only 1 star poster that deserves it! shocked.gif

If "deserving it" comes from speaking the truth, then so be it! acclaim.gif27_laughing.gifacclaim.gif27_laughing.gifacclaim.gif27_laughing.gif

If "deserving it" comes from speaking the truth, then so be it! acclaim.gif27_laughing.gifacclaim.gif27_laughing.gifacclaim.gif27_laughing.gif

You can't handle the truth...TROLL!!! mad.gif

cloud9.gif I love it when I irritate you. Then I REALLY know I'm on to something. cloud9.gif

cloud9.gif I love it when I irritate you. Then I REALLY know I'm on to something. cloud9.gif

confused.gif

I don't remember the guy's username but he came on here and had this really elaborate and detailed BS. It was impressive.

Brian

I'm sorry, Murph... you're right... I have been neglecting you of late and for that I apologize. I promise to get right back to making fun of your man-breasts, penchant for phallic symbols, and impending nuptials with your right hand just as soon as is humanly possible.

Oh! Look! It's begun! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Welcome to the club.I've gone from 47 rates and two stars to 1 star and close to a hundred rates since the Phantom and MMMlouse got busted.Having one star may suck but it beats being a multi-time loser from bugsville or having two strikes and no balls like some Texican.Look at it this way. While they are busy creating shills,they aren't out burning crosses or defending our noble leaders.

I love your honesty, Khaos. Don't ever change.

And congrats on getting one star! I'm convinced that it's what everyone should strive for. It's a far more exclusive club than 3 stars!

-- Joanna (Btw, you look quite heroic in your flannel jammies, underoos on the outside and a bathroom towel pinned around your neck.)

I can't wait till I get there too!! maybe Zema...Whoops!!, almost slipped there..!!...I mean maybe BUG will get to me today!!!!.......I'm still waiting for the day when King Greggy rules over all of us with 5 stars along with his faithful houseboy Zem....darn I did it again!!!!...along with his faithful servant BUG....