• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, it took the power of ten shills...

47 posts in this topic

I can't wait till I get there too!! maybe Zema...Whoops!!, almost slipped there..!!...I mean maybe BUG will get to me today!!!!.......I'm still waiting for the day when King Greggy rules over all of us with 5 stars along with his faithful houseboy Zem....darn I did it again!!!!...along with his faithful servant BUG....

Keep on dreaming! thumbsup2.gif

Being a 1 Star wonder is like being a member of the Mile High Club - you don't know what you are missing until you try it once and realize how good it is grin.gifcloud9.gif

I can't wait till I get there too!! maybe Zema...Whoops!!, almost slipped there..!!...I mean maybe BUG will get to me today!!!!.......I'm still waiting for the day when King Greggy rules over all of us with 5 stars along with his faithful houseboy Zem....darn I did it again!!!!...along with his faithful servant BUG....

Keep on dreaming! thumbsup2.gif

Being a 1 Star wonder is like being a member of the Mile High Club - you don't know what you are missing until you try it once and realize how good it is grin.gifcloud9.gif

I know,..I don't feel I'm worthy yet,....he hasn't rated me in at least two days now,....I was his favorite for a while,..made me feel so imortant,...but, it's so hard for a psychopath to focus too long on just one person,...Sigh!!!!..I guess i should just treasure the time I had on the top of his list....

I have no idea of who's de-starring you all or why, but I'm glad you take it so well. This kind of aberrant behaviour does seem symptomatic of a psychopathic personality and I'm surprised the mods don't take it more seriously.

I have a friend who recently spent 5 months in a psychiatric institution due to a bi-polar (manic depressive) condition that was exacerbated by internet usage. He considered himself to be 'a demi-god of immortality' due to the number of times his name would come up on an internet search engine. During his time away, he came to the realisation that he had killed Sadaam Hussein, was fourth in line for the throne and finally that he was God due to his ability to make a particular gesture with his hand. [None of this is made up or exaggerated. I had never personally encountered any of this before and I was amazed how similar it all was to various comedy films I'd seen set in mental hospitals].

Anyone who obsesses enough to spend their days creating masses of shills just to reduce other posters ratings is a deeply disturbed individual and is probably just down the line from a ricin-poster.

You are not dealing with normal behaviour or a normal individual and that is a little bit scary.

My teacher once gave me a gold star in the third grade for a paper I did...

Chaos you can have it if you want... if I can find it.

Or we can pass around the hat and we can get you a star on Ebay I think.. fairly cheap.

And who ever took away Chaos's stars.. please give them back, or I will pound you , after recess by the jungle jim at 3:00

Zeman

YEAH BABY!!!...14 rates in 4 hours,...c'mon BUG,...you can still get it down to one today....go check some of your shills from last year,....when you get me down to one star Greggy is gonna give you a cookie and scratch you belly....GOOD BUG!!!....

Since knockng off stars seems to be Bugs only entertaiment these days,I propose we etablish a league of shills,who's only purose will be to raise people up to two stars,therefore allowing Bugsie to happily knock them back down.It will be an act of charity on our parts and keep the little bugger from abusing himself for longer periods.

the LeagueOfStarRestorationEmpowerment.And do nominate Zeman as the first chairman of LOSER.

Allright! I'm down to 1 star!!! Hey greggy tell that girfriend of yours to keep voting others and myself down to one star!

Well, that's probably because everybody hates you... but when you are so beloved a figure as myself... well, that's just damned wrong.

It's 11:40 am (eastern time zone) and I had 154 people rate me. let's see how many shill accounts Greggy's girlfriend will create.

Don't you think if it were "Greggy's Girlfriend", Greggy might have FIVE stars instead of three? Wouldn't Greggy benefit in some way from the shill effect?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(Rocketeer, I hope you're reading this.)

It's 11:40 am (eastern time zone) and I had 154 people rate me. let's see how many shill accounts Greggy's girlfriend will create.

Don't you think if it were "Greggy's Girlfriend", Greggy might have FIVE stars instead of three? Wouldn't Greggy benefit in some way from the shill effect?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

don't know,....don't care,....I do know that I'v been rated 45 time in the last week,...and you know what?...if you take all the shills away I don't think this forum would have 45 posters,....someone is creating 7-8 shills a day..look at the user list by date,....and there is only one person I know of who is disturbed enuf to do that....other than that...I don't give a flying #*&$

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

don't know,....don't care,....I do know that I'v been rated 45 time in the last week,...and you know what?...if you take all the shills away I don't think this forum would have 45 posters,....someone is creating 7-8 shills a day..look at the user list by date,....and there is only one person I know of who is disturbed enuf to do that....other than that...I don't give a flying #*&$

But if this Mystery Shiller is out to get you, how do you still have two stars? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think I need a magnifying glass and a smoking jacket. And a viola. Or was it a violin?