• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well, it took the power of ten shills...

47 posts in this topic

It's 11:40 am (eastern time zone) and I had 154 people rate me. let's see how many shill accounts Greggy's girlfriend will create.

Don't you think if it were "Greggy's Girlfriend", Greggy might have FIVE stars instead of three? Wouldn't Greggy benefit in some way from the shill effect?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

(Rocketeer, I hope you're reading this.)

don't know,....don't care,....I do know that I've been rated 45 time in the last week,...and you know what?...if you take all the shills away I don't think this forum would have 45 posters,....someone is creating 7-8 shills a day..look at the user list by date,....and there is only one person I know of who is disturbed enuf to do that....other than that...I don't give a flying #*&$

But if this Mystery Shiller is out to get you, how do you still have two stars? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think I need a magnifying glass and a smoking jacket. And a viola. Or was it a violin?

It takes a lot longer to break someone down to one star than it does for two stars....just do the math.....right now I have 105 rates,...I started the day with 72...the last time I was at three was when I had about 40 rates ..

It's 11:40 am (eastern time zone) and I had 154 people rate me. let's see how many shill accounts Greggy's girlfriend will create.

Don't you think if it were "Greggy's Girlfriend", Greggy might have FIVE stars instead of three? Wouldn't Greggy benefit in some way from the shill effect?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

don't know,....don't care,....I do know that I've been rated 45 time in the last week,...and you know what?...if you take all the shills away I don't think this forum would have 45 posters,....someone is creating 7-8 shills a day..look at the user list by date,....and there is only one person I know of who is disturbed enuf to do that....other than that...I don't give a flying #*&$

But if this Mystery Shiller is out to get you, how do you still have two stars? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think I need a magnifying glass and a smoking jacket. And a viola. Or was it a violin?

It takes a lot longer to break someone down to one star than it does for two stars....just do the math.....right now I have 105 rates,...I started the day with 72...the last time I was at three was when I had about 40 rates ..

Took me ten rates (205-215). I think whoever hates you so much is just rating you two stars... so maybe they don't hate you so much after all?

Does this mean you're "star"-crossed lovers?

BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I just gave you 5 stars. That should hold the little turds (whoever they are - as if I care) for a while longer. Hope you don't mind.

I think the Mods should dispense with star ratings and have points, or marks, out of a hundred. That would complicate matters, and also there'd be a definitive least popular Forumite (i.e. the one with one single point).

Welcome to the club.I've gone from 47 rates and two stars to 1 star and close to a hundred rates since the Phantom and MMMlouse got busted.Having one star may suck but it beats being a multi-time loser from bugsville or having two strikes and no balls like some Texican.Look at it this way. While they are busy creating shills,they aren't out burning crosses or defending our noble leaders.

From 79 on Sunday at midmite to 111 as we speak gossip.gif