• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC to CGG flipper GUARANTEED!

28 posts in this topic

I checked and somewhere down the line I threw 5 at you too. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks Red.... I've had you at 5 for a long time now. smile.gif

BTW, I've now gotten 42 rates in the past 24 hours. Twice what I had gotten in the past 4 months combined. Is it possible several people are shilling just to hammer me? I just can't believe that my comment would tick that many people off!?! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Oh well, I'll wear my one star like a Badge of Honor. acclaim.gif

You should. I've been shilled down to one, as have several other Forumites with a decent number of posts under their belts. There's nothing you can do to prevent or stop such childish vindictiveness, and there's certainly no point in treading on eggshells to maintain star status.

Once you're down to one, the only way is up, anyway - so let rip. The shills have no further power on the star front. devil.gif

I checked and somewhere down the line I threw 5 at you too. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks Red.... I've had you at 5 for a long time now. smile.gif

BTW, I've now gotten 42 rates in the past 24 hours. Twice what I had gotten in the past 4 months combined. Is it possible several people are shilling just to hammer me? I just can't believe that my comment would tick that many people off!?! 893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

I threw a 5 at you since you speak your mind!I wouldnt put much weight behind it as I really dont even know what my rating is and personally have never looked.Okay Ive never done this before but to any one out there right now from the CGC Boards Im going into give a 5 star rating way to go on a saturday evening!

Davidking623

So how do you both know for a fact that the pieces were missing when it was first submitted??? confused-smiley-013.gif

We don't. But the point is, if CGG had done it, we'd have immediately assumed that the pieces WERE missing, and when CGC does it, we ask questions like the above. CGG is guilty until proven innocent.

The easiest thing to believe is that both companies are trying hard to do a good job, and both companies make mistakes. Once you start adding "conspiracies" or "incompetence" into the equation, it gets harder to accept. I've never used either CGC or CGG, although I certainly own some CGC books, but until I see more evidence than what's been presented thusfar, I have to say that both companies make their share of mistakes, and neither is intentionally breaking the rules for extra bucks.

We don't. But the point is, if CGG had done it, we'd have immediately assumed that the pieces WERE missing, and when CGC does it, we ask questions like the above. CGG is guilty until proven innocent.

Wrong. Maybe in your eyes but I would give CGG the benefit of the doubt. I always have.