• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC to CGG flipper GUARANTEED!

28 posts in this topic

PRIME CANDIDATE!

Hands up if you think this will be in a CGG holder soon, with a higher grade and no mention of the tears inside, or even the pen?????

WTF is to say that these grading companies can't say what they damn like on a slab, nobody cracks them to look and then re-slabs for the sake of losing the grade!

I ask any private individual (none of the CGG shill accounts or new users of the forums!) to crack open their HG CGG SA cases and explore the insides, bring back all the info you can! And if you think 'I'm not gonna do that' then think again! Then think even harder whether the interior of the comic you have is legit!

sign-rantpost.gif

I ask any private individual (none of the CGG shill accounts or new users of the forums!) to crack open their HG CGG SA cases and explore the insides, bring back all the info you can! And if you think 'I'm not gonna do that' then think again! Then think even harder whether the interior of the comic you have is legit!

Maybe you should crack your CGC slabs too. shocked.gif

http://apps.heritagecomics.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=804&Lot_No=6785

http://apps.heritagecomics.com/common/view_item.php?source=&Sale_No=809&Lot_No=2421

That must be what happened - it's obviously the same book. I wonder if the original purchaser got a refund after the disastrous resub.

Yeah, I really hope Heritage gave him some money back. 27_laughing.gif

I truly wonder how many of these we'll find as the years go by? I bet there's at least one CGC uber-high-grade Hulk 181 Universal with a missing MVS out there.

Heaven forbid CGG did that... my God, we'd never hear the end of it. 893whatthe.gif

If CGC makes a mistake, the silence is deafening. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Heaven forbid CGG did that... my God, we'd never hear the end of it. 893whatthe.gif

You hit that right on da 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif head zip

Of course, and remember when a forum member cracked open a Silver Age DD slab and found missing pages?

Silence City.

I think it has to do with self-preservation, as outlining cracks in the CGC facade would naturally bring these "comic investments" into question.

Collectibles grading has always been a house of cards, and always will be.

Wow, in the 12 hours since I made this post, I was rated 30 times and went from 3 stars to 1. 893whatthe.gif Yet, the silence is still deafening. LOSER trolls can't take a mildly critical comment about their CGC God? I may not have my stars, but I do have the ability to think for myself. grin.gif

If that's the cost of speaking the truth, so be it. laugh.gif

I gave you five, and it ain't going nowhere. foreheadslap.gif

Well, I'm sure the 30 rates were all 1 star, so it will take a bit to offset that. blush.gif

I can't believe so many rates for what I thought was an innocuous comment. Obviously, I hit a sensitive spot. devil.gif

BTW, I returned the favor JC. flowerred.gif